Thursday, April 3, 2008

Zoo Day





Today we joined Kristen and Kyra at the zoo we had such a wonderful time. The sun was out, and the temperature was in the 50's. This was the first time that I have been to the zoo with all 3 of the kids and I have to say that it went fairly well. I was very thankful that Kristen was with me, it was nice to have her eyes to help my keep track of Morgan. Isaac did great he slept the entire time we were at the zoo, he really seams to enjoy being outside. I have posted a few pictures, I wish that I could have taken some in the petting zoo, but my hands were a little full. Olivia really loved the pygmy goats, she was so happy to pet them, it really was quite cute.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We had a great time with you guys at the zoo as well :-) By the way, I noticed I'm not listed under your friends' blogs...Is my blog that bad or boring? Just kidding! LOL

Anonymous said...

I know by now that I need kleenex when I visit your blog. I'm so very proud of you dearest Katie!!

Dad