Monday, April 7, 2008

Chocolate Cake

Okay so last night we had our friends the Kruhm's over for dinner, and I had to figure out what to make, so I deiced to look for a chocolate cake recipe. I found this and it was so good that I deiced to post it. I know that it's not 100% from scratch, but I'm telling you all it's seriously moist and chocolaty. I love cooks.com!


Chocolate Bundt Cake:

1 Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
8oz. Sour Cream
1 small pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding
4 eggs
1 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Flour
1/2 pkg. Milk Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan. Put all ingredients in mixing bowl, and mix for 4 minutes.

Bake for 55 mins. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then remove.

I frosted mine with Carmel Cream Cheese Icing and toped with toffee pieces, but the possibilities with Chocolate cake are endless.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

sounds yummy.... thanks for sharing!