Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling







Well if you haven't figured it out by now, I will clue you in Isaac has started to roll over! The first time he did it I thought that it was an accident. So I put him back on his stomach, and went back to making lunch for the girls. Look over again, he had rolled again from his stomach to his back. Only this time he had rolled to the left, the first time he rolled to the right. He is getting so big and my "baby time" with him is seaming to go so quick. I find myself wishing(more with him than the girls) that he would stay little longer. I don't mind getting up with him in the middle of the night as much, and am in no hurry for him to grow up.



I have posted a few pictures of the kids over the last weeks, I don't have very many of Olivia she is in a very non photogenic stage. She is however starting to talk so much, she can now say:
Please
More
Thank You
No
Juice
Yes
Purple
Isaac
Morgan
Baby
Mommy
Daddy
Grandpa
Potty(which she has used a few times!!)
Laura
Ball
Shoes
Socks
Buy-Buy

I know there are a few others that I'm forgetting but oh well. She is growing so quickly and changes so much every day! Morgan is so excited for summer to start, she is looking forward to swim lessons, dance camp, going camping, and a few other things that we have planed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hooray!! I made the "Olivia's words" list!! :)