Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cirque du Soleil


Last night was our first night out without any of our children, since the addition of Isaac. Luke had a work Party, for the launch of a new product that he had been working on. It was so much fun to get out of the house and have a wonderful FREE evening with other adults. I guess that my husbands "Dutchness" is wearing off on me. The show was wonderful, I would highly recommend Cirque du Soleil anytime they are in town I have now seen 4 of their shows and I am always entertained.

3 comments:

Laura said...

glad you had a good time! Cute coat...

Stephanie said...

you look SO excited to get out, Katie.. I wonder why? heehee

Glad you got out and had fun. Thanks for encouraging me to do the same @ MOMS yesterday. You're right... cold turkey may be the way to go for me, too!! :)

XO

Lindsey said...

Hey Katie. First of all, Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you're all doing well. I went to Cirque De Soleil on Friday and it was Fantastic!!! I also would recommend it to everyone! Have a good day! Lindsey