Friday, February 29, 2008

A Wonderful Week


Today marks the end to my first week alone, well not alone, I'm never alone.  It has been great!  I love having all three of the kids, and watching each one of them grow.  I know that all weeks aren't going to go wonderful, and that we will have times that will be challenging.  Thankfully this week wasn't one of them.  My mom came over and helped me out 2 twice this week, it was really nice to be able to go to the store with out any of my children.  It was also great that she was able to come with us when we had to go out and run a few errands. We had meals brought to us from friends in our care group which was also a huge help.  Although today I managed to take Isaac in for his 2 week appointment with both of the girls.  It wasn't so bad, you just have to be okay with knowing that you are not 100% in control. 
  
Isaac is doing really well, and continues to be a fairly easy going baby.  He loves to be held, but is also content to sit in his swing, or stay in his car seat for a bit after we arrive home.
  
Olivia is still adjusting to not being the baby, but she is still happy and goes with the flow, she just like to be held and cuddled a little more than she used to.  This is okay with me, she was never a very cuddly baby so to be able to hold her and rock her now is great.

Morgan, is such a big helper!  I don't know what I would do with our her help.  She is very good at getting things for me when my hands are full.  Making
sure that Olivia is not getting into trouble when I'm busy with Isaac, and she love to hold Isaac when ever I "need" her to.

I know that some people might think that we are crazy with all the chaos at our house, but Luke and I are both settling into a a routine, and loving every minute, of noise, laughter, crying, and giggling.  It's great and we are both feeling very blessed to have each one of our kiddos.  

No comments: