Tuesday, February 12, 2008

4 Years Old

Tomorrow at 7:42pm Morgan is 4 years old. Tonight we had her family party it was so much fun. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm very pregnant or the fact, that every year she gets a little older, I seem to think about how fast time has gone. This year she wanted a princess party, so I indulged her I think that I tried to do everything to Morgans exact wishes. For the fist time she had both sets of grandparents at a birthday(yes Luke's parents are in town). It has been great to have them here, I'm also looking forward to having them here for Isaac's arrival. I have posted a few pictures from tonight, I don't know who enjoyed the cake more Morgan(who didn't have any until everyone left) or Olivia(who had to get in the tub right after).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great pics, Katie. Happy birthday Morgan!!

Counting down with you....

XO