Friday, February 1, 2008

Count Down

It seems like this pregnancy has passed so quickly.  That might be because I have been in denial that I will have 3 children in 4 years.  So today marks a big day It's february 1st, I have a scheduled induction date of february 15th, but who knows we could be meeting this little boy before that.  At best I figure that I have 14 days left of being pregnant.  We will keep you all posted on the arrival of new baby Jenison.

Laura, I stole the test off your page apparently I'm stuck in the same time zone that you are!
You Belong in 1956
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am excited to meet BBJ!! I remember the time passing quickly, then all of a sudden seeming like it was taking FOREVER those last couple of weeks! I hope you ENJOY them and try to have some fun time with Luke and the girls.

Praying for all to go smoothly!

XO