Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Little Indulgence

Today my husband gave me the wonderful gift of a little time off. Because I am so pregnant and was not able to attend Womens retreat, Luke thought that I should take some time before that baby and have a break. I tried something new that I have never done before, and let me tell of all you laddies out there, barefoot sage is well worth the indulgence. I left feeling relaxed my feet were no longer swollen, and I could have sat in one of their couches all afternoon long. So next time one of you is in need of a mommy break I highly recommend giving barefoot sage a try. It would be a great thing to do with a few girl friends as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you changed your look. I miss that picture of you and Luke at the beach.

Thanks for calling this week, it was nice to chat with you!
-janey