Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Of Five

As we adjust to out family of five, I keep thinking about Luke going back to work. This week has been pretty good so far, but I have had Luke's help. When he goes back to work it will be me AGAINST the 3 of them. I don't know about all of you, but to me 3 against one, sounds like an unfair fight. I think that the key to making it all work is protecting my time in the morning! Making sure that I get myself ready for the day before the girls get up. So fare Isaac has been content to be set down, I'm praying that this continues for the next few weeks. I feel so blessed to have my family all 3 kids and Luke. I'm thankful that God has given me 3 wonderful children and a husband who loves and supports me! I know that we are going to continue to experience change at our house over the next several months as we adjust to the addition of Isaac. I'm ready for the change the excitement, the hard days, and the rewarding days. I'll keep you all posted on how things go.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So great to see you and meet Isaac today... what a sweetie!.. and you look GREAT!

I am sure it will be different when Luke goes back to work... I'll be praying for a smooth transition for all of you!

Hang in there!

XO

Laura said...

You're gonna do great! I'll be there when you need me..take care of yourself and enjoy your little man!