Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Could It Be?


We think that the right house might have found our family! Luke and I went through a house today that meets most of our criteria, plus it has more square footage than we had hope to have. There are a few problems, but I think we will find that with most anything. We are now in the possess of negotiating with the owners of the property, if this is meant to be the house for our family we know that the problems will work out. So please pray for us as our next few weeks unfold that Luke and I will be able to accept Gods plan. More me than Luke, but I think that we both would be a little disappointed if things didn't work out.

(this is not the house)

2 comments:

Jenni Clayville said...

That's awesome. Praying for you, friend!

Anonymous said...

well we definitely want to keep up on the news....let us know how the process is going!
hugs and love!
Janey in Boise