Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Funny Things Our Kids Say


I just thought that I would take a minute to tell all of you about something Morgan told Luke and I yesterday. Well more Luke than me, but I was in the room when she said it. Morgan and I were getting ready to leave for BSF Luke asked her to put her shoes on. I guess that he asked her to put on her black shoes, because she quickly looked at her daddy and Said, "What, What, What! Black shoes with pink socks and a brown sweater, they will send me to prison." When Luke stopped laughing he told her that she could wear her brown shoes.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

She's definitely YOUR daughter, Katie! That's hilarious :-)

Thanks for the chuckle
k~

Laura said...

LOVE that! I loved her telling my boys that they should "count me (meaning her) in" for whatever they were playing last week too! She's such a kick!