Monday, September 17, 2007

The Wedding

This week was a very busy, very fun, but most of all a very happy week. Morgan was the flower girl in our good friends wedding. It was not only wonderful to watch them join their lives in marriage, it was also wonderful that Morgan was able to be a part of their very special day. I'm so proud of her I didn't know that my child could behave so well! The wedding was at 7:00pm on Friday night, I think that we were at the reception until 10:30. Morgan was very determined to have cake, I think she thinks that is what a wedding is all about. I have posted two pictures that I received from the groom. Yes on this big day I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures of my own of Morgans first wedding. I hope that I will be able to post more of what is going on with the family in the next few weeks as we are settling in to normal life it gets easier every day Luke is back at work.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a cutie! I'm glad things went well, and she had cake :-)

K~