Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Its Good to be Home

I know that it has been a very long time since my last post. We got busy our last few weeks in Michigan, and then the whole family got sick! We have been home for about 2 weeks, but the time has flown bye. Today is Luke's first day back at work, and my first day alone with the girls. We have enjoyed the summer and I wouldn't have traded the time with family, friends, and just getting to spend so much time with Luke for anything. I have posted a few pictures that have been taken over the last few weeks I think that they are going to be able to fill you all in on what we have been doing much better that I can do! I hope that you all had a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend.


Luke took me to University of Michigan's Campus, it was really fun to see were he went to collage, that evening we also meet his collage roommates for dinner. It was a great weekend without our kids! Thank you so much grandma and grandpa for watching the girls!
















Our trip would not have been complete with out a trip to the Grand Rapids Zoo! They have a really cool exhibit were the kids can pet Sting Rays and Sharks, Morgan was really excited to just look at them I don't think that we could have gotten her to stick her hands in the water to pet them















The day after we got back to Portland we decided to take the girls to the Oregon Zoo. I wanted to take them before the summer train was done for the season.


This weekend we spent time with my Parents, but we also were able to go to our good friends Chris and Andreas Wedding! It was so much fun to be there to celebrate with them on their day! It was also great to see Luke all dressed up I don't think he has been dressed this nice since our wedding!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm just disappointed to not be able to see the "non-Target dress shoes"!

Loving the purple tie though :-) Seriously, Luke you look really nice!

K~