Tuesday, October 23, 2007

But Mommy I Was JUST......

This post happened on Tuesday, but I have not had a chance to put it up. I doing much better with the situation, but I still cringe a little if I look to close.

Well today Morgan played hairstylist. Yes that means exactly what you all are thinking she cut her hair. The hair that I love so much, and always enjoy doing is gone. She now has no bangs, and the right side of her head is missing large chunks of hair, and to top that all off if you move her hair just right, she has a little bit of a Mohawk! The lady at the hair salon said, "She’s half way to a mullet." The word mullet just makes me quiver and that thought that my little girl looks like she has one might just be enough to make me sick. So this afternoon we got a hair cut and her hair looks a little better I'm still trying to get over the fact that she cut it. I have posted a picture of her hair after the at home hair cut gone wrong. I'm sure that most of you are thinking that it's just hair, but for me my kid’s hair is a big deal. I know that it will grow back, but for now I'm still sad and will miss Morgan’s hair.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have seen you at MOMS and found your blog thru Jenni C. I sort of chuckled when I first read this, but then it sunk in that this just might happen to me someday with Evelyn. I am sure Morgan looks cute with her new hairdo, but I sympathize with you on the loss of her old hair!
On a positive note, it could have been worse...

She's still beautiful, I am sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't think it would be as bad as you said- ALTHOUGH, I am sure it looks really cute after they fixed it- now she can match Ari with their short haircuts, only problem is they look so much older then!

Anonymous said...

My younger son took CLIPPERS to his head when he was about 3 years old... I seriously couldn't look at him for two days. It made me ill.

Hair grows.. In a week it won't be so bad...