Sunday, October 14, 2007

We're Moving!

I'm writing this blog with so much excitement, I can hardly contain myself. After almost 2 years in a 1200 sq. foot apartment, our family is moving to a 2200 sq. foot HOUSE! I can hardly wait! I don't really know what I will do with all the extra space, but I'm sure we will find ways to use it as our family continues to grow. The house is about 5 minutes from were we are living right now, in a nice neighborhood. It's a ranch with a loft at the end of a cul-de-sac. There is a park very close by, and, to top it all off, the back yard is huge! God has blessed our growing family with the wonderful surprise of a new home at just the right time. I will try to post a few pictures soon. Thank you so much for all of you who prayed for us as we waited to find the right fit for our family.

1 comment:

Jenni Clayville said...

That is exciting news! I can't wait to see it!