Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interview with Morgan

So took this idea from another blog, it was really fun to do this with Morgan. All of the answers are hers I typed what she said.

What is the first thing you want to do when you get home?
Play Polly Pockets


What are some words that describe you ?
I like to play, right now I'm sad because no one wants to ride bikes.


The best thing about being a kid is......Playing and ridding bikes, with friends!


If you could pick any type of food for dinner, what would it be?
Chicken tacos, or maybe corn dogs with ketchup, and I would like to have pink lemonade to drink with it.


What are your favorite songs?
Cinderella, beauty and the beast, little mermaid, and Aurora(sleeping beauty)


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to be a cook

How come?
So I can cook chicken tacos, stroganoff, and bean and cheese burritos.


What do you like about having a little sister?
She plays nice with me sometimes.


What don't you like about having a little sister?
Olivia steals toys from me.

What will your kids do when you are a parent?
Play, and make sure we have fun.

What are you going to do if they don’t obey?
Give them and spanking or put them in time out.

What do you like about Mom and Dad?
When they play nicely with me.

What do you not like about Mom and Dad?
when they give me a spanking or put me in time out, but thats only when I don't obey.




No comments: