Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hood To Coast, and a few other things....

Last weekend, Luke ran Hood to Coast for the first time. He really enjoyed the weekend, and wants to participate again next year. Isaac and I went down to meet him at the beach and watch his team cross the finish line. Seaside was packed with people, but it was a very fun day. I hope to run next year on a team, as well.
Two weekends ago, we had Isaac and Olivia dedicated at Church. We don't have any pictures of the dedication, but we did take a few shots of all of the kids before we left for Church.
Isaac is now 6 months old! I have no idea how, but the time has gone so quickly. I am savoring the baby stage with him a little more than I did with the girls. He is now crawling, and goes just about were ever he can. He really loves to pull toys off the bottom shelves in the toy room. We continue to feel very blessed in this current stage of life. We may be busier, exhausted, and running on auto pilot, but God had truly blessed us with our all of our children! I hope that I will be blogging more over the next few weeks. We have a big event coming up; Morgans first day of School. Thats right, in two weeks, she will be starting preschool!

No comments: