Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We are having a BABY

Well I know that this is a surprise to most of you out there. Trust me Luke and I were shocked when we found out. I had an ultra sound a few weeks ago, and everything looked good, my due date is February 24th. We are still having a wonderful time on our trip, but I have been sick and a little tried. We have been sticking closer to his parents house than planed, but that has been just fine with me to have the extra help with the kids while I have been feeling sick. I'm hoping and praying that I get to feeling better by the time we have to drive home. I will keep all of you updated on what is going on with our newest little development.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congratulations my friends!

Hurry home soon, we miss you guys...

K,D & little K~