Sunday, July 1, 2007

Heyburn ID to Cheyenne WY

Our day has gone well, again, but we are exasted. I think that we will all sleep better as we are in a much nicer hotel with amenities like AC, cribs, and beds that aren’t tacoed. Oh yes the simple plesures of civilazation. This hotel has very nice grounds, that are set up more like a small resort. We were able to walk around, play at the park, go swimming, and now I am able to stay up and blog while the girls work on falling asleep. Tomorrow will be the longest day of our trip, we will be driving almost 700 miles. I don’t know if we are crazy or not. Ask me tomorrow? Well I better get going Olivia is still awake and playing in her bed. I think its time for some Mom intervention.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad your trip has been uneventful so far, and continues to be so :-)

Safe travels,
K~