Monday, January 19, 2009

January 17 2003

6 years ago I married Luke. He has been such a blessing to my life, and words can't express how much having him in my life means. He isn't the man I can live with, he is the man I can't live with out. This weekend we were able to spend time with no kids, my parents took the kids for the weekend, and we headed out for a wonderful trip with our care group to Hood River.

On a walk this weekend up by the cabin we stayed in.
Night of Fae and Brian's wedding January 2, 2009

I will try and get some pictures of the kids up soon.

2 comments:

Mike and Stace said...

That's right! How are you Katie? I was thrown off when I saw you knew Jenni Clayville and not Diane's name. It's great to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

this post is SO silly especially cause now you’re divorced