Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend

On October 18th 2006 Olivia Joy Jenison was born. She was such a cute baby, but I don't think that she slept until she was 14 months old. This weekend she turned 2 she sleeps great! We have moved her into a big girl bed with no problems, she is even taking her naps in her big girl bed! She is also talking so much, Morgan understands a lot more than Luke and I do. I truly feel blessed to have her as my daughter, she is a happy little girl. I love watching my kids grow up, but I also get kinda sad when I think of how short the time is until they will be grown and living their owns lives. I'm excited to see what this year will bring for Olivia!
Olivia 1 Day Old
Olivia's First Birthday
Olivia's Second BirthdayThis is still Olivia's second birthday, it was just juice.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a beautiful family to cherish and enjoy!