Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Havn't Had TIME!!!

Well life at our house has been a little crazy, and I just haven't had time to blog! I also haven't been taking pictures of the kids, I will try and do better this week. For those of you who haven't heard Isaac has been sick, we are talking really sick for a baby. Two different times last week his temperature was at 104.0. I talked to the pediatrician a lot this week. They don't have any idea what is going on with my little guy, they thought it was RSV at first, but after doing numerous test they don't know why he has been so sick. For now he is doing Albuterol treatments, and we are just hoping that his little lungs will clear soon.

Morgan and Olivia are doing pretty good, they have been a little testy, but that is to be expected with my attention being diverted. They really had a great time this weekend with Luke being home for 3 days. We also celebrated my Grandma's birthday yesterday, the girls really loved getting to play with there cousin Ava. Ava and Olivia are a little more than 3 months apart, it was so fun to watch them interact. Morgan is getting very excited for Dace camp in June, she also is going to be taking swimming lessons, and doing VBS. I'm hoping she is going to love all the activities I have planed for her. Well I think that it it for now, hopefully this week we will have some fun pictures to post!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hang in there!! Praying for the little man.. poor baby! :(

xo