Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Iv'e Been Tagged

But I'm not going to tag any one else, mostly because they all have been tagged.


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was 14 and a freshman in High School....enough said

5 Things on my To Do List today:
Clean the house, Play with my kids, Relax and get some much needed down time.

Snacks I Enjoy: Luna Bars, Cold Cereal, & Apples

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Do missions work, Build a big house on lots of property and open my home to foster kids.

3 of my Bad Habits: Emotional Eating, Procrastination, Bitting my nails

5 places I have lived: Hillsboro OR, Beaverton OR, Aloha OR, I know kinda boring

5 Jobs I have had: Hillsboro School district, Club Tan, Target, Party City, Baby Sitting

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Are you really only 24? Sheesh... I feel so old now!! ;)

Great stuff... thanks for sharing. Hope you guys are good and have a nice weekend!

XO