Monday, January 14, 2008

Progress

We have been working very hard on the house for the last 2 months and I finally feel like real progress is being made. Projects are getting done, and when I look around I don't see as many things that bother me or still need to be worked on. For example this is what our hall bath looked like when we moved in:





This is what it looks like now:




This is what our entry way looked like when we moved in:






This is what it looks like now:
I know that you can't really see in the pictures, but when we moved in the grout in the tile was black, after having it professionally cleaned it matches the tile and is a much lighter color. It's kinda makes me sick to think that the floor could be that dirty.





I'm so happy with all the things that are being done, I'm also really happy that we have moved and have space to move around in. I should also take a moment to mention that non of these wonderful things would be getting done with out Luke. He has worked so hard to make everything around the house just as I would like it. He has even had to repaint a few things, because I just didn't like the color I chose once it was on the wall. I love my Husband very much, and am so glad that he has put all the work into the house to make it feel like home.

2 comments:

Jenni Clayville said...

Nice!!! When are you going to invite me over?

Laura said...

Way to go Luke! :) I'm SO happy for you that you have a place to call your own and to make your own.