Thursday, January 17, 2008

Outside Looking In.........


And wanting in as well. Last night while I was cleaning up the play room, I had the strange feeling that I was being watched. I brushed it off as nothing and continued to clean, but just when I was starting to feel better, I saw 3 sets of eyes staring in. After I calmed down, I noticed we have raccoons. Not only do we have raccoons they seem to be not afraid of people, and when they saw that I noticed them, they wanted in. Yes the biggest raccoon stood up on his hind legs and batted at the door handle. Well, as cute as this huge raccoon was, from inside my house there is no way I would have opened the door for him. So I hoping that they get the picture soon, that we are not going to feed them or let them in and move to someone else's back yard.

No comments: