Friday, June 29, 2007

What will tomorrow bring?


I can’t really describe how I’m feeling at the Moment, but it’s a mixture of a lot of different emotions. I’m excited, we are leaving to be gone for 6 weeks, taking a cross county car trip, getting to see friends and family, and Luke will be home with us the whole time. On the other hand I’m feeling nervous, anxious, scared, and a little overwhelmed for all the reasons that I’m also feeling excited. So what will tomorrow bring for our family, well here is what that day is supposed to look like:


6:00are Katie and Luke out of bed and getting ready

6:45 wake up Morgan and Olivia (my kids normally get up about 8:00)

7:15 meet my parents for breakfast and say good buy

8:15 on the road (I’m driving the first part of the day tomorrow)

12:00 Arrive in La Grande for lunch

6:30 Arrive in Heyburn ID (it’s one hour off from Portland time so 5:30 for all of you)

Play with the kids, swim, eat dinner, and bed for everyone!

This is what our day should look like for tomorrow it will be interesting to see what the day actually brings, I’m hoping to blog about it tomorrow night. Well I have to get back to all the fun things that still need to be done, I have to clean my bathroom, finish a little bit of packing, clean out the fridge and do one load of laundry(Luke insisted on going for a run this morning instead of last night). My goal is to have everything done by 3:00 today when Luke arrives home so that we can enjoy our evening (we have some friends coming over for dinner). That’s it for now I hope that you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments: