Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fountian With Friends

This morning I decided to take a break from all the packing and meet some friends to play at the fountain. I'm so glad that I did it was great to see all the moms and kiddos from play group and both of the girls had fun being outside and getting to play with mommy. Olivia loved the water and Morgan was just happy to be outside running around in a swimming suit. I must say it was a wonderful morning. I have posted some pictures. We are leaving in 4 days, I'm going crazy with all the little things that I still have to do, but its great to know by this time next week we will be in Michigan. I'm still a little nervous about getting everything that we will need for the next 6 weeks of life packed, but I know I will manage. Hope that you are all having a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

When I first looked at this picture, I said, "Oh, there's K & M, but who's the other kid?", as I didn't remember a child with red swim trunks on.

Then I noticed the name of the picture, and just started busting up laughing!! Nice photoshop work :-)

K~