Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sick


This past week with Isaac has been a very long week. We didn't do anything, we didn't go anywhere(other than the doctor), we were home. It all started Wednesday of last week, Isaac has been working on potty training and doing very well. Wednesday however he was grumpy, and stubborn. My little guy is usually so happy, but I just thought he is two and having a day. Late Wednesday night the truth was relieved with Isaac temperature rising and uncontrollable crying. After a very long night, Thursday morning rolled around, Isaac didn't wake u until 10:15. A large part of me wanted to believe that this was because he hadn't slept all night, but I knew better. When he woke up his temperature was 104.2, my little man was sick. This has gone on now for 5 days. Today is the first day that he is fever free, and starting to act like a 2 year old again. After 3 doctors visits a trip to the ER(temperature was 105.6) he is on the mend. There is a long medical name for what he has/had, but I don't remember what it is. I'm so gald that he is doing better, it is now time to give my house a bath in Clorox and Lysol. I'm hoping next week I will have all sorts of exciting pictures and stories to tell.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. I hope he continues to stay well. That is so scary when kids have temps that high and nothing helps. The one time I had to deal with almost 106 degree temp was when Benjamin had strep. It took 3 doctors before someone would finally test him for it. His tonsils were so large that they missed the strep that was hiding behind. In any case, glad everything's getting back to normal.