Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Being that today is Thanksgiving I thought I would do a quick post, about some of the things I'm thankful for.

  1. My wonderful family, I know that they all love me. I know that my husband is my very best friend and will always be my biggest supporter.
  2. The roof over my head and the furnace that heats it. I know this may sound really silly, but so many of us have taken our homes for granted.
  3. Each one of my kids, I know that I already said my family, but I feel like the kids are a different part of that. Each one of them is so special and wonderful, they bring so much laughter and love into my life each day.
I have so much to be thankful for and I could keep going with my list, but those are my top three. I hoping that my post next week will be something a little more interesting, maybe it will have something to do with my kids, who know we will see.

No comments: