Monday, December 8, 2008

Michigan

We are in Michigan and having so much fun. The weather is cold, snowy, and wonderful. The kids are loving the snow, but Olivia refuses to walk outside. She says that the snow is to dirty. Luke and I have been able to get some much needed rest and relaxation, thanks to his parents.

I know that I never updated on Isaac, so this is the quick version. It is a tumor, but its a tumor that should go away with time and needs no operation. Praise God!

We will be coming home on the 15th, I will try to add pictures form our tip soon.

2 comments:

Janey said...

I am so happy to hear about Isaac - YES, I have been checking for updates on him and have been quite CONCERNED. I was about ready to call - so don't make us wait again for important news!

And I am happy that you are on vacation and enjoying some snow - love you all!

Melinda said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the offer of help! That is generous! The Warnekings came over and took care of the repairs and clean up. It took their professional expertise to repair the house and remove the tree. It was awful weather for them to be working in We are so appreciative!
Welcome back to Beaverton!