Friday, September 19, 2008

No time to post!

So the title of this blog says it all. The last 2 weeks have been crazy at our house!

Our new master bath is done, which I'm so excited about. I will post pictures as soon as I get the finishing touches done, new towels, new towel bars, a mirror, and a few other little things. I have to say the bathroom looks awesome, Luke did a great job.

Morgan has started school which means 3 mornings a week we leave 35 minutes after the girls wake up, yea it's a rushed morning. I usually head to the gym after I drop Morgan off at school and arrive back at home just in time for lunch and naps. We have had other activities mixed in to our schedule as well. The same day that school started Morgan and I also started AWANA's, I decided to be a cubbies leader. Both Luke and I have put in extra hours at the church helping to paint the childrens wing, it was so much fun to watch it come together.

Last week I registered for a class at PCC that will start at the end of this month, I'm very excited it's just a dance class, but I'm sure it will be fun. On the 25th my Thursday morning MOM's group will have kick off, and again this year I am on the hospitality team. I have enjoyed my time in MOM's, so this year will be bitter sweet, this is going to be my last year. I have moved on and am now working with the Ladies of F.A.I.T.H ministry at our church. Hopful soon I will do a much more exciting post, on the kids and everything they have been up to.

No comments: