Saturday, December 22, 2007

Will everything get done????

So too many of you out there 8 weeks may seem like a long time, but to me 8 weeks seems like a very short amount of time. Why you might ask, well in 8 weeks we will be welcoming Isaac. With December almost over and January being a very full month, Olivia's Surgery, Care Group Weekend Away, Our Wedding Anniversary, And Normal Activity's, I'm sure time will fly by. Then in February we have Luke, and Morgan’s birthdays and before you know it my 8 weeks are all done. Now if I could just figure out were we are going to fit in taking down the wall paper and getting our bedroom painted so that we can finally set up our furniture, oh yes and lets not forget getting Isaac's room ready. Do any of you out there ever feel like you are taking 2 steps forward and then 10 steps back? This is how I have been feeling a lot lately, maybe its hormones, or the rush of the holiday season. I'm guessing though I'm not the only person who ever feels this way. Why do we feel the need to have life organized? For me I know that I'm a happier person when I feel like things are getting done, but dose it go deeper than that? Is it a way of keeping control? Is it my way of not handing everything over to God, and knowing that he will help me accomplish things in his timing? I know that this has been a very random post, but tonight I feel random. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, and have a Merry Christmas.

No comments: