Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bouncy Potato

I thought that this would be a great little thing to post right before thanksgiving. Tonight when dinner was done, both Olivia and Morgan got into the cupboards and each got one red skin potato. Odd I know, but they are my kids and I love them. After about 30 minutes of laughing a playing nicely with each other, I finally decided to interrupt and ask Morgan what they were doing the answer, we are just playing a game called bouncy potato. Okay then I hope that you two enjoy the rest of your game because mommy is really enjoying cleaning up the kitchen and talking to Daddy! I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you family and find time to truly enjoy the little things we have to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet, those are the things that make life great. Who knew that a potato could be so fun?!?
Janey B

Jenni Clayville said...

Weird...

Chance THROWS potatoes at me.

Hmmm...