Thursday, June 21, 2007

Morgan’s Big Adventure

Last weekend Morgan went on Vacation, with out Luke and me. My sister took Morgan with her to visit friends in Seattle. Morgan had so much fun, she is still talking about all the fun things that she did on her trip. I have posted a few pictures, but the highlights of the weekend were:

Seattle Zoo

Marysvill Strawberry Festival

Watching her First parade (I know we are horrible parents)

Getting to spend time with Aunt Diane



I have to say I’m very happy she went, Luke and I missed her so much, but we both ended up sick over the weekend. It was nice that we only had one little one to watch as we recuperated. Morgan is now gearing up for her next big adventure, that’s right we are leaving in 9 days. I don’t know if she is more excited about the trip or that Daddy doesn’t have to go to work for a really long time. I will leave you with a thought of the day:

What’s another word for “thesaurus”?

No comments: